Organizations across industries are implementing SD‐WAN to simplify delivery of WAN services to remote locations and reduce costs. SD‐WAN enables IT and business managers to deploy Internet‐based connectivity (with its benefits of ubiquity, high bandwidth and low cost) easily, quickly and with quality, reliability and security.
A look at the benefits of SD-WAN:
- Traffic prioritization down to the application level
- Improved reliability through link aggregation and instant failover using packet steering
- Rapid deployment of new sites with the ability to replicate existing locations
- Streamlined provisioning through the orchestration layer (central management)
- Increased visibility into the network performance and analytics
- Security by encrypting the traffic on public or private networks
- Option to utilize more cost-effective back-up networks and forego costly fiber builds
SD-WAN will make your business run more efficiently than ever. Get in touch with us to see how SD-WAN can be implemented in your organization.
TelDesigns delivers solutions that our clients are proud to then call their own. TelDesigns provides the latest technologies in business voice, cloud, data and security, saving our clients time and giving them freedom and clarity for their business.